Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Owning a home is more than just an exciting opportunity. It is an investment that comes with significant risk. If your home is damaged or destroyed, you could be on the hook for costly repairs and replacements. Homeowners insurance, also called home insurance, can help pay for these losses.
At States Insurance Agency, we understand that your home is more than just the roof over your head. Contact us in Hudson, Florida, to learn more about our homeowners insurance coverage.
What Is Homeowners Insurance?
Home insurance is a legally binding contract between you and your insurance company. As long as you continue making your premium payments, your insurance company will pay for covered losses up to your policy limits, per your policy terms and conditions. It is known as a package policy because it can help you pay for property damage and protect you and your family from personal liability claims.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Your homeowners insurance coverage may vary by insurance company. Here are some commonly included homeowners insurance coverages:
- Personal property coverage can help pay to repair or replace your personal belongings if they’re damaged or destroyed by a covered loss.
- Dwelling coverage can help cover costs arising from property damage to the structure of your home (e.g., electrical systems, foundation).
- Other structures coverage can help pay for damages to additional structures on your property (e.g., fences, gazebos) due to a covered peril.
- Personal liability coverage can pay for expenses (e.g., legal fees, medical bills, lost wages) arising from claims that you caused bodily injury or property damage to a third party.
- Additional living expenses can help cover your extra costs (e.g., hotel stays, meals) if property damage forces you to vacate your home temporarily.
If you live in a high-risk flood zone, you may also want to ask your home insurance agent about a separate flood insurance policy. Flood damages are usually not covered under a standard home insurance policy.
Is Home Insurance Required?
Although home insurance is not legally required, many mortgage lenders will need it to approve your loan. Even when it is not mandated, however, many homeowners choose to purchase home insurance to protect their investment in their property.
Contact States Insurance Agency
for a free homeowners insurance quote today.
How Do I Get Homeowners Insurance?
The protection you deserve is just a few clicks away. Call States Insurance Agency to speak to a homeowners insurance agent and to learn more about our home insurance coverage.
We provide home insurance offerings for Florida customers in Hudson, Port Richey, New Port Richey, Bayonet Point, Spring Hill and more.